Tuesday, December 15, 2009

    Waste Management Review

    Everyone knows that today (15. December, 2009) is the DAY of the release of t.A.T.u.’s Waste Management! Yesterday (14. December, 2009), the official t.A.T.u. shop made the Transcendent Version of Waste Management available for sell!


    The transcendent version is an amazing track, it’s a party in your own home or car! Wherever you go, you will want to listen to this version. The continuous sound of Waste Management is something any long term t.A.T.u. fan will want. It pulls you in straight away starting with «White Robe», and then a nice, hard hitting beat bringing «You and I» to life. You truly are in space… never knowing where one song ends and the other meets!

    Before «Sparks» even starts, the interlude is almost futuristic. It’s an amazing piece right before a fantastic song! And what’s a better way to fuse Sparks / 220 and Snowfalls / Снегопады? With the background sounds of motor bikes and high heels, of course! You couldn’t ask for anything better than that! Finally those songs are in order the way they should be and brining perfect harmony with those songs.

    Have you ever been to space? Ever wonder what it would sound like? Well, with the interlude of «Марсианские глаза» and «Little People» let’s you hear just that! It pulls you into space and you feel like you actually have ‘the little people and their Martian eyes’ staring right back at you.

    After over twenty-three (23) minutes of nothing but pure bliss of words, you hear something that brings out the name, Waste Management. That is the song, and of course the interlude itself, of WASTE MANAGEMENT!

    t.A.T.u. may say, “ONCE YOU PUSH PLAY BUTTON, DON’T STOP THE MUSIC UNTIL IT ENDS. OTHERWISE SATISFACTION IS NOT GUARANTEED.” but I say, “ONCE YOU PUSH PLAY BUTTON, DON’T STOP THE MUSIC UNTIL IT ENDS. OTHERWISE YOUR EARS WILL BE SCREAMING FOR MORE.”

    Well, what more can I say? I just know that you don’t want to stop the track at all. Believe me, I’ve been listening and I’m afraid to push the stop button incase my ears scream for me to continue with the playing!

    Honestly, I could go on and on about the amazing sound of this transcendent version of Waste Management, but I’m afraid my mind will have some sort of fight with my body sending it to overdrive with more t.A.T.u. than need be! But I’m sure you can never listen to too much t.A.T.u.!









    Tags: t.A.T.u. Тату Waste Management

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment